Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Six Weeks Yesterday

Avi Grace was six weeks old yesterday. Time is flying by, and she is growing so much. She weighs around 10 pounds 3 ounces now! It has rained every day this week and turned cold, so we haven't been able to take a stroll since Sunday. We are missing our time outside!

Avi Grace has started smiling and cooing some as of the end of last week. It is still very random, but we are enjoying it! She's having a hard time napping during the day...she wants me to hold her or carry her around while she sleeps! She will go sound to sleep, and I try to put her in her crib and she wakes up immediately! I've tried to let her go to sleep on her own in her crib, and she doesn't want to do that either! Several weeks ago I could get her to sleep in her crib, but not so much anymore! I'm hoping this is just a phase! Although, for the most part, she does pretty well at night. So, I won't complain too much!

That's about all that is going on here. I'll update again in a week or so!

No comments:


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)