Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Having So Much Fun

Avi Grace is just doing wonderful! She turned 2 months old on Monday. We went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month checkup. She weighed 11 pounds 5.6 ounces. She had grown right at 2 inches in length, and her head is now in the 50th percentile! She got 3 yucky shots, but cried just a little bit! I fed her right after they gave her the shots, so that helped to ease the pain. The doctor said everything looks great!

I am happy to report that Avi Grace is now enjoying her swing on a regular basis. She will even doze in it some. She has also started enjoying one of her play mats a little too. She is still a little young for the play mat, but she will look around at the bright colors and talk a little!

In the past few days Avi Grace has found her thumb. Yesterday I sat her in her bouncy seat for a few minutes while I was getting things together for us to go to the doctor, and I came back into the living room, and she was sucking her thumb and had dozed off to sleep. I am not a huge fan of thumb sucking, but if it helps her soothe herself, then I can go for it!

This is my last full week at home with her before I go back to work on Monday. I will work 2 days and then be off for Thanksgiving. Then I will work 2 weeks until the end of the semester. Thankfully I get to be at home with her in December over the Christmas break before I go back to work full time in January. Please pray for a smoothe transition for both of us!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I hope all goes well as you go back to work this week! Mine is coming up a week from tomorrow. :(


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)