Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Checking Cows...and other tidbits







We have a daily ritual of checking the cows with Drew each evening just before bath time. This is when Avi Grace gets to go riding on the Polaris Ranger to go check and see how the cows are doing. Sometimes we have to move them and sometimes we just feed some of them. It all depends on what daddy says we have to do that day! AG loves riding on the Polaris (thanks Papa, my dad, for letting us borrow it for an extended period of time!). She usually gets pretty sleepy while we are riding, but she loves to go outside and take a ride. I've been wanting to take some pictures of her with the cows for some time now, but it just hadn't worked out to be the right day. On Thursday, however, I was able to capture some cute video and some pics of Avi Grace and daddy with the cows!

We had a good 4th of July weekend. I tried to get some cute pics of AG in her red, white and blue dress. She didn't really want to cooperate, so I just snapped some quickly! It was a cute dress, though. Unfortunately AG started running a fever on Saturday. She did not have any symptoms really...only fever. She felt a little better today, and hopefully will be back to her old self tomorrow!

The other picture is after her bath the other evening. She had some wild hair, so I made Drew take a picture!

P.S. I have been trying to post the cow checking video for 3 days now...it won't post from my home computer for some reason. I'll post it the next time I am at my office. Thankfully I am off in July (yipee!), so it may be a bit before I get it posted. Enjoy the pics for now.

4 comments:

The Benjamins said...

That is such a cute pic of you and the wild haired girl! :)

Sue said...

Very cute pictures...love it that she loves riding to check on the cows!

Ginny said...

You have cows? I didn't know that. Hope ya'll are doing well :)

LT (and Max) said...

abolutely adorable!


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)