Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Christmas Pictures...FINALLY!

Avi got a huge stuffed dog for Christmas from her Mimi & Papa (my parents). I thought she would like it, but I had no idea how much she would like it! She LOVES that dog...as you can tell!

Avi enjoyed lying on her dog!

Still lying on her dog, but now with her head back!

Avi gave her dog many kisses. She is in a kissing phase right now. She kisses everything. She will open a book and kiss what is on the page. She also gives AWESOME kisses to people as well...no slobbering or anything, a very sweet puckered up kiss! Cory (Drew's brother) got one, if not the first, "real" kiss she gave. He was so excited, and it was very sweet!

Lying on her dog again!

Avi loves to ride Papa's "horse"... actually she loves to ride anyone's 
"horse!

Avi loves to stand on anything and do her penguin dance!

Avi was checking out her Mimi's Christmas tree.

Avi and her aunt Abbi.

Avi loves to look at the book about babies.

We finally got a shot of us together.

Avi loves to play the piano at Mimi and Papa's house.

Papa taught Avi to wink, and this is her version of a wink!! I love it!

Okay, so I know that I posted pictures a while back of Halloween, but I didn't have these from my mom's camera, so I thought these were cute and wanted to share them with you.

Look at my sweetheart!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

1. LOVED the pics...esp. the first one with her mouth open. what a doll.
2. love the green dress.
3. she's precious.

Tricia said...

oh my goodness she is such a cutie! I love her wink.


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)