Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let It Snow!

Sweet Pea outside in the snow!

Our house in the beautiful snow.

Avi Grace's tiny footprints in the snow.

We had SNOW this morning...and I do mean this morning! I woke up to a text from my sister, Abbi, telling me we had SNOW! It was still coming down when I looked outside, and it was beautiful. We had a light dusting last year, but I don't remember the last time we actually had snow, not ice, like this. It was fun while it lasted. By mid to late morning it was all melted :). This snow just reaffirmed what I already knew: I could not live somewhere that had snow and the cold air/wind that comes with snow all the time! We enjoyed our morning nonetheless. And, by the way, Avi Grace is feeling MUCH better today. We only stayed outside for about 5 minutes (it was way too cold for us!). Thanks for all of the well wishes. 

1 comment:

Gayle Rhoades said...

Precious pictures, Kelli. Makes me miss her even more.


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)