Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Haircuts & Pumpkins

I finally took Avi to have her haircut last Friday. It had gotten fairly long in the back, and it had some beautiful curls. However, the piece in the center of the back of her hair had gotten significantly longer than the other part, making it look like she had the infamous 80's rat tail. Drew had been on me for a while to get it cut, but I was just so hesitant to cut the sweet curls off. I took the plunge last week, and I am very happy with the results (the picture above is after the cut was finished). Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, and I took these with my phone; thus, the poor quality.
I had promised Avi M&Ms if she didn't cry and if she was a sweet girl while she got her hair cut. Needless to say she loves Ms (as she calls them) enough that she was an excellent little thing while she was in the chair getting her hair cut. I was very proud of her.

Last night we went to Starkville's first Pumpkin Palooza in downtown Starkville. We had a fun time, and it was a chore to get Avi to take a picture with the pumpkins. Again, I forgot my camera, so my phone had to do.

As a side note, we're headed to tailgate before the MSU/Florida football game. Go Dawgs! Hope we pull off a major upset tonight!

No comments:


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)