Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yes, It's true

So, if you haven't had a chance to watch the video below, I'll go ahead and share the news with you. Avi is going to be a big sister! I'm due at the end of July. I've been pretty sick thus far, and it still has not completely gone away, thus, the lack of blogging lately (sorry). Avi likes to tell people that she will be a big sister, but I'm not sure she has any idea how much this is going to rock her little world. We will hopefully be finding out next week if we are having a boy or girl. We didn't find out with Austin or with Avi, so this will be a new thing for us. I'll let ya know what we find out!! Please pray for a healthy baby...of course, that is the most important factor to us.

No comments:


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)