Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Some wild hair, first cereal & first V-day!

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


Well, as you can see we have been having lots of fun at our house lately! Avi Grace tried her first cereal 2 Saturdays ago. She didn't love it and she didn't hate it. She was kind of indifferent with it! She has since moved to oatmeal, which she is still trying to decide if she likes...the jury is still out on food in general, I think! Tonight I was "feeding" her some oatmeal, and she hit the spoon with her hand as I was trying to put it in her mouth. As you can see from the pictures, it ended up all over her face! She wasn't sure what to think about it, but she smiled when I got the camera out to take a picture of her!

She also enjoyed her first Valentine's day. She got to wear her adorable "Love Bug" shirt that her friend Emily Adkerson gave to her. Thanks, Emily, for the shirt. Avi Grace looked adorable in it! Too bad we didn't get a picture of the two of you in your shirts together!

I just couldn't resist taking pictures of her very wild hair one night after bath time! I always dry her hair with the towel, and I think I got a little carried away on this particular night! It was sticking straight up when I removed the towel...it was so funny looking that I had to take pictures!!

Avi Grace is doing great. She loves to grab her feet and put them in her mouth, especially if her feet are bare! That is one of my favorite things that babies do, and I love to see her grab them!

I want to give a shout out to Judy Coffey, the sweet, sweet lady that keeps Avi Grace on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Avi Grace loves her, and she is great with Avi Grace! So, I don't know if she reads our blog, but thanks to Mrs. Judy for being so sweet to my little girl!

Y'all have a great week!

3 comments:

The Benjamins said...

She is growing so fast! I think she is starting to look more like you...the last time I saw her I thought she looked more like Drew! Hope you have a good week!

Unknown said...

I want to see her in person! she is the cutest thing!
Have so much fun. Hope to see you (and avi grace!) soon!

Sue said...

So cute! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up! I can't wait to meet Avi Gracein person!


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)