Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Whirlwind of a Week!

 
Posted by Picasa


Whew! Well, Avi Grace is doing just great. She is adjusting to her somewhat complex weekly routine very nicely! As you can see from the pictures, she has graduated to her bumbo seat and her exersaucer. She really likes both of them, but she gets mad sometimes when she is in her exersaucer because she can't get things in her mouth just as she wants to! She is definitely developing a mind of her own, and she lets us know when things aren't going her way! Don't get me wrong, she is still a sweetheart, but she is becoming a little more vocal about things these days!

As for me, my week has been quite eventful. Last Friday, I had some excruciating pain, and I went and had a CT scan done. It showed I had two 7 mm kidney stones on the right side. So, I had lithotripsy done on Wednesday to try to break up the stones. The procedure went well, but about an hour after the procedure, I started having VERY bad pain because the broken up stones were moving. I stayed at home in very bad pain all afternoon until we finally went to the emergency room Wednesday evening about 6. I got a lot of IV fluids and some pain medication, which helped me feel a lot better, thankfully. It was awful. Worse than any pain I have ever experienced (I've had 2 c-sections)! Anyway, I am still feeling better, but it has been a whirlwind of a week with all of this going on!

Drew's practice is going great. He is staying very busy and they are beginning to figure everything out. Things seem to be running smoothly now!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! that is awful! glad you are better, but sad you went through such pain!

Sue said...

So sorry that you had to go through that. My sister had kidney stones also and swears they are the worst pain! Glad you are feeling better.

The Overstreets said...

So glad you are feeling better!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Yuck!!! I am so glad you are feeling better. Love the pictures of Avi Grace!

The Benjamins said...

Hope you are feeling better! Love the new pics of Avi Grace! She is about to be everywhere before you know it! :)

Ginny said...

Hi :) I just wanted to stop by and let you know we will be in Starkville next weekend! :)

I'm singing on Sunday morning- just don't know what :)

We were in Marble Falls today- is that where your family is? We ended up there because we were driving and the view was pretty so we kept going :)

Hope ya'll are great :)
-M&G


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)