Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

New Photos

I meant to post this with the last pictures, but I forgot! About a week ago I took Avi Grace to have some pictures made. We spent about an hour and a half with 2 very talented photographers, Sarah Berry and Melissa Bell, in Mathiston, MS. We had a lot of fun taking pictures! Click on the link below to go to the photographers' blog where they have posted some of Avi Grace's pictures. You will have to scroll down some to find Avi Grace, but they are fantatstic! I got an email last night saying they had the proofs for me to look at...42 of them! I'm not sure how in the world I am going to choose! Enjoy looking at the pictures!

deja vu Photography

5 comments:

LWolfe said...

I love the one on the bench! May I have her? Please?

Sue said...

such cute pictures! She is growing up so fast! Where have our babies gone? :( and :)

The Benjamins said...

They are so cute! I don't know how you could pick from the ones on there...much less 42! :)

Unknown said...

She is too cute! I love all of them...I can see where you are going to have trouble picking! Love You guys!!

Unknown said...

I want to hug your child! So cute!! How will you ever choose?


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)