Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Visit with Cousins

 
 
On Monday we got to visit with Laura, my cousin, and her daughter Taylor, aunt Betty Sue and Uncle Wimp! They were kind enough to drive all the way to Starkville from Rolling Fork to visit with us. This was the first time for Laura and Taylor to meet Avi Grace, and only the second time for me to see Taylor! We had a very nice visit, and I am so thankful they took the time to come and visit! Yes, Laura, I know what you are saying right now...I only posted a picture of the back of your head! Blame it on your mom! She took the pictures! Just kidding aunt Betty Sue!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

She is too cute! We enjoyed our visit with you guys. I am glad my Mom only had a picture of the back of my head, you cannot tell how much weight I have gained.....Love you guys. Laura & Taylor, Florida


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)