Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Fun

I should warn you, there are a lot of pictures in this post! We had a small party for Avi Grace yesterday. I think she had a fun time playing with the water toys. Thankfully the weather held out for us. The party ended at 5 and it started raining about 5:30!

Isn't her cake adorable? Carol Taylor (Sweet Temptations in Starkville) made it to look like a cupcake. She did a great job, and it was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. Everyone raved about the taste of the cake. Thanks, Carol.

Nana Gayle and Avi

I should have practiced blowing out candles with her prior to her party! She wouldn't blow at all! Oh well...there's always next year!

She chose a pink cupcake!

Her 2 favorite things, cupcakes and cheetos!

She was saying, "Hey!"

I think she was a little overwhelmed with all of the gifts.

Well, this was it, her favorite gift for her 2nd birthday: a broom and dust pan! Thanks Aunt Sheri, Uncle Mike, John Michael (aka, Sun Michael) and Madison!!

Avi loves to put a diaper on her new baby doll. She says, "Peeyew" change your diaper baby." We named her new baby Amy :)

Loving the step stool. Thanks Mimi and Papa! Now she will be able to reach the sink to wash her hands and brush her teeth. Also, a big thanks to my friend Sarah Largen who painted the adorable step stool for us. You can't tell in this picture, but it has paisleys and Avi's name painted on the stool Love it. If you are looking for aunique step stool, you should check out Sarah's blog.

Drew rigged up this little number: our borrowed slide from the Fountain's into the baby pool! It was a hit, I have to admit.

This is one of my favorite pics from the party. Jack Fountain was moving the elephant's snout around to spray the other kids, and he cracked himself up!!



Okay, Emily had this pose she would do every time she got out of the water from sliding. It was hilarious, and I am glad I was able to catch it on camera!

Avi enjoyed writing with the sidewalk chalk.

Clay & Will Patterson, Avi's sweet little cousins. We're so glad they were able to make it to the party. They came all the way from Memphis!

Well, I had to throw this one in there. After the party was over, Drew immediately started cleaning up the water toys (bless him), and I looked up only to find him draped over the kiddy slide. I guess that position was helping him let the air out of that pool?? Not sure about that one!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great name for your baby doll, Avi! Fun party!


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)