Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a Girl!

Drew and I went to the doctor in Jackson last Thursday. We got a great report. The baby looks great so far, and we are having another girl! Very exciting. Of course, Drew's first response was "at least we don't have to buy anymore clothes." Ha, if he only knew it doesn't work that way! We told Avi she is going to have a baby sister, but I'm not sure she really understands. She did tell her Sunday School teacher Sunday that she was going to have a baby sister, so maybe she does understand! It will be interesting!

8 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

congrats and YAY FOR SISTERS!!! :)
anxious to hear names you like!

Meaghan said...

Congrats!!! Won't have to buy more clothes?...HA...now you have to buy MATCHING clothes!!! :)

The Benjamins said...

Two girls is lots of fun! So excited for all of you!

tripletmomplus1 said...

Congrats..I don't have a sister, but I love watching Hollise and Hannah together. It's wonderful!

Sue said...

Congrats! I am sure it will be great fun for Avi to have a sister!

LWolfe said...

Yay! A sister is the greatest thing ever! So happy for you. Maybe she and Jack will get married one day...then we could be in-laws!

Unknown said...

sisters!! I love it! congrats, again. And I think Avi will make a great big sis!

Button said...

Congratulations!!! I know y'all are excited!


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)