Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

3 Months Old

Well, Avi Grace is now officially 3 months old! It is wild to think that we have been enjoying our sweet little girl for 3 months! She has been such a blessing to our family.

Avi Grace got to see Santa for the first time this past Saturday. We went to the MSU men's basketball game that afternoon, and then we went to Barnes and Noble to see Santa. She did very well. I got a pretty good picture of them together. Thankfully she is still too young to understand Santa Claus...I think he is planning to skip our house this year! I'm sure her grandparents will more than make up for the lack of Santa Claus gifts!

I am thankful to now be back home with Avi Grace for almost a month. Exams ended yesterday, and all of the students have gone home for the holidays. I look forward to spending lots of time playing with Avi Grace while I am at home! January will come too quickly!

No comments:


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)