Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Avi Grace's Dedication

 
Posted by Picasa


Avi Grace was dedicated at our church on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. She looked so beautiful in her white dress! She did very well. All of the babies were very well behaved. Nobody had a breakdown or even cried during the dedication! We had lots of family there, which made the occasion even more special to us.

This is my second full week back at work. It has gone OK so far. My mom has been primarily keeping her, and they have done well together. It is so hard for me to be away from Avi Grace during the day. I constantly think about what she is doing and wish I was at home with her! Thankfully I get almost a month off for Christmas to be at home with her...looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think she is a mini-Kelli! :) She is beautiful!

Vickie said...

Kellie, Avi Grace is beautiful and so precious. I have been thinking of you guys alot. I know Austin is helping Jacob keep an eye on my Angel Jackson! I miss you guys!


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)