Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I love the mornings

 
Posted by Picasa


So, this picture is of Avi Grace from this morning! This is not at all how she started out in her bed last night! When I put her down about 7 p.m., I put her long ways at the top of her bed. Drew peeked in on her around 6:50 this morning, and she had scooted way down in her bed, almost to the opposite end, and she was lying on her side sucking her thumb! Then, when we went in to wake her up about 7:30, she had turned sideways! She is becoming quite the scooter in her bed!

Going in to see Avi Grace each morning is one of my favorite things in the world! She is so sweet in the mornings. When I hear her talking or moving around and I think she is awake, I go in and turn the light on. She hates it! She squints and moves around until she gets used to the light! Then when she finally finds me and focuses, she gives me the biggest smile in the world. It is just the best feeling in the world. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love going into Carter's room in the mornings also! It is a wonderful way to start the day! Who ever thought a toothless grin would be that heart-melting? :)

LWolfe said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pictures from her dedication. She looks just like her mommy. I miss you so much and love you tons. I'm glad I can keep up with you via blog now. Give her a squeeze for me!


Avi Grace's first haircut (before & after!)